THIRD ANNUAL PAWS ON PARADE PHOTO CONTEST (ENDS MAY 8)
Get your cameras ready, it's the third Annual Paws on Parade Photo Contest! Every year, Mission Foundation hosts a fun photo contest to bring awareness to Mission Health's Pet Therapy program before the annual Paws On Parade Walk-a-thon.
This year's theme is #IWokeUpLikeThis. Here's how you can participate!
- Snap a picture of your pup waking up being cute or sleepy.
- Upload it to our contest for your chance to win a custom painting of your furry best friend.
- After you submit your picture, "Share" the contest on your personal Facebook page, or through email, asking your friends and family to "Vote" on your dog.
- The photo with the most votes at the end of the contest will be our winner this year!
The contest ends Friday, May 8. Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to participate and get to the contest.
Visit Mission Foundation on Facebook.
2. On the left-hand column there is a section called "Apps". Click on the third one that says "#IWokeUpLikeThis Photo Contest", or use this link. (The other contest is from last year -- please ignore!)
3. Once you are inside the contest application, follow the steps to complete your contest entry! Don't forget to "share" your upload to ensure votes. GOOD LUCK! If you have any trouble, just message Mission Foundation on Facebook or comment and they will be sure to help you!